The KODIAK Heavy-Duty Multi-Process Cutting System is designed specifically for the harsh environment and high output required by Steel Service Centers and large job shops.
This Multi-Purpose system is intended for High Definition Plasma, Conventional Plasma, or Oxy/Fuel Cutting of plate thickness up to 24”.
This machine is equipped with a Floor Mounted Rail System adjustable to fit directly over the top of your new or existing Water or Down Draft Table.
We use machined Tongue & Groove "T" Rail with Precision Rack bolted right to the rail on this Dual Side Drive machine for precision and repeatability.
The KODIAK comes standard in effective cutting widths from 6' up to 24’ wide. Effective cutting lengths in excess of 200' are available.
- All Steel Fabricated Construction
- Heat Shields for Heavy Plate Cutting
- 10" x 9" Steel Tube Bridge Constructing
- Cross Travel System guided by Dual Linear Ways & Bearings +/- 10 microns on Cross Axis
- Precision Planetary Gearboxes with less than < 5 Arc Minutes of Backlash
- Precision Rack & Pinion, Digitally Synchronized Dual Side Drive
- High Quality Igus Power Track on all Axis
- CSI High Volume Gas Control System for Automatic Hi/Low Preheat
- Multi Station Oxy/Fuel Manifold & Solenoid Package
- Automatic Plasma Torch Height Control & Collision Sensor