The RAPTOR is a Plasma only cutting machine with an extremely rigid and robust gantry design to deliver maximum performance and productivity required for your profile shape cutting requirements.
This is an ideal machine for the manufacturer or job shop that cuts longer plates or wishes to load multiple plates on the table.
The RAPTOR will consistently turn out highly accurate parts with excellent hole and edge quality with the latest HyPerformance and Precision Plasma Systems available today.
Select a High Definition or Conventional Plasma system to cut material from guage up to 3.2" on mild steel and up to 6.25" on stainless or aluminum. Multiple Plasma Systems can also be added to increase output.
The RAPTOR is configured with the latest technology in PC Based CNC Controls and Drive Systems. It comes standard with 1000 Watt AC Drive System.
This machine is equipped with a floor mounted Rail System adjustable to fit right over the top of your new or existing water or downdraft table. We use Machined Tongue & Groove "T" Rail with Precision Rack bolted right to the rail.
The RAPTOR comes standard in widths from 6' to 24' foot effective cutting widths. Effective cutting lengths are available up to 200 feet.
- Precision and Durability wrapped up in one package
- Heavy Duty Steel Bridge Construction
- Cross Travel System guided by Dual Linear Ways & Bearings +/- 10 microns on Cross Axis
- Precision Planetary Gearboxes with less than 5 arc minutes of Backlash
- Precision Rack & Pinion, Digitally Synchronized Dual Side Drive for "Excellent Repeatability"
- High Quality Power Track in all Axis
- Automatic Plasma Torch Height Control with Collision Sensor and Laser Plate Alignment Tool