The SABERCUT was engineered for flexibility to handle the most demanding customer applications and cutting requirements. Utilizing the latest technology the SABERCUT provides everything you want in a thermal cutting machine, accuracy, durability and versatility. Heavy Fabricators, Equipment Manufacturers and Steel Service Centers are just a few places you will see this machine in production.
The SABERCUT is configured with the latest technology in PC Based Controls and Drive Systems.
Whether you select the Hypertherm Edge Pro CNC control or any one of our Burny CNC controls, you'll be able to operate from one to twelve cutting stations on the Sabercut.
This machine is equipped with a floor mounted Rail System adjustable to fit right over the top of your existing water table. We use Machined Tongue & Groove "T" Rail with Precision Rack bolted right to the rail.
The SABERCUT comes standard in cutting widths up to 24 feet. Effective cutting lengths up to 200 ft. are available.
- Precise cut results!
- Robust Steel Tube Bridge Construction
- Dual Linear Ways and Bearings for accuracy of +/- 10 microns on Cross Axis
- Precision Planetary Gearboxes with less than < 5 arc minutes of Backlash
- Precision Rack & Pinion, Digitally Synchronized Dual Side Drive for the greatest repeatability
- High Quality Igus Power Track in all Axis
- CSI High Volume Gas Control System for Automatic Hi/Low Preheat
- Multi Station Oxy/Fuel Manifold & Solenoid Package
- Oxy / Fuel Lifters with Ball Screw Design guided by Linear Way & Linear Bearing for strength and precision