Saber Cutters & Oxyfuel Cutting Machines
With the capability of cutting up to 30' of massive steel, the Sabercut oxyfuel cutting machine is a top-notch table for your industrial applications. Each Saber cutter is designed with a steel rail and bridge construction and dual-side drive that is digitally synced up for absolute precision.
- Constructed with an automatic torch spacing band
- Lifetime remote diagnostics services from a virtual technician
- Numerous emergency stops and redundant safety protocols
- Microsoft Windows 10 operating system
- 10,800 watt Bosch drives
- Programmable ABL (automatic bearing lubrication) for reduced maintenance and higher bearing protection
- Rail scrubbers that minimize service calls
The Sabercut is an oxy-fuel cutting machine that features up to 12 oxy-fuel cutting stations and serves the following industries: heavy equipment manufacturing, mining, automotive, construction, steel fabrication, steel service centers and more.
Standard effective cutting widths: 6', 8', 10', 12' (Custom widths up to 30' effective cutting).
Effective cutting lengths up to 250'
Standard Saber Cutter Features Include:
- Hypertherm Edge Connect CNC
- Hypertherm Torch Height Control
- Automatic rail cleaners
- Bosch-Rexroth drive system
- Automatic lubrication system
Available Options Include:
- Manual and automatic torch spacing
- Manual oxy-fuel Beveling
- And More...
- Up to 16 oxy/fuel stations.
- Various software solutions for Estimating, Reporting and Nesting.
- Configurations to serve various applications.
- Water/downdraft tables and dust collection are available and sized to your specific operation
- Automatic Torch Ignition.
The Sabercut comes in widths from 6' to 24' and lengths up to 250.
"Love watching our 4 Sabercuts put out all this steel. Awesome!"
Tyler Cushman; Operations Manager at Lexington Steel.