The Air Plasma A60 offers the following features:
- Mounting feet
- 80% duty cycle
- SL100 SV 1Torch
- Standard 25 ft. ATC Quick Disconnect
The Air Plasma A60 offers the traditional features of a plasma machine, such as the ability to cut through metals with a high-temperature plasma arc. It offers consistency in its power supply, as well as precision in its cutting ability. On top of this, the Air Plasma A60 set a new standard in FlexThermibility, creating a higher level of performance. The SL100 SV 1Torch and standard 25 ft. ATC Quick Disconnect empowers this machine to work for you. Specifically, the 1Torch start technology lowers electronic interference that happens with other machines. 1Torch grants a stronger arc, allowing for a more precise cut on heavier plates.
Working with the A60 Plasma Cutter with Machine Torch is working with the future in FlexThermibilty. The cycle time between cutting parts is decreased, which increases productivity. Production can be maintained with this machine for full work weeks. Performance and value are optimized, and the next generation of Cutmaster systems starts here.
Some of the options granted with the A60 Plasma Cutter include:
- A CNC Interface connection that allows for Start and Stop signals, as well as pressing for the machine to move.
- Increased performance due to lower process time between parts cut, in part due to the automation software included.
- Fuller arc granting more precise and accurate cuts.
- Ability to automatically switch between automatic and manual modes
Our trained experts will assist with the Plasma Cutter A60, offering access to the Operational Manual, and the following benefits:
- Power Supply
- Spare Parts Kit
- 10 ft. (3.0m) Input Power Cable with plug (203/230V)
- SL100SV Machine Torch, 180 degree Head
- 25 ft. (7.6m) Lead
Listed here are some of the specifications that the Air Plasma A60 offers:
- Gas Flow: 6.7cfm (189 lpm)
- Amperage Range: 20-60 Amps, 80 Amps Max., Adjustable
- Leight Weight: 43 LBS
- Input Power: 208/230 – 460 Volt, 1 or 3 phase, 50/60
The Air Plasma A60 has a cut capacity of the following:
- 5/8 in. (15mm) Maximum Piercing and Cutting Capacity
- 3/8 in. (10mm) Production Piercing and Cutting Capacity
- 1.0 in. (25mm) Maximum Edge Start