- Sizes available up to 24' wide and 250 ' long to serve your specific operation
- Speeds up to 1200 inches per minute with powerful 10,800 watt drives
- Positioning accuracy .003 and Repeatability .002
- Low Maintenance engineering design with "Automatic Programmable Lubrication" & "Rail Scrubbers"
- Full width Heat Shields for maximum protection during Heavy Plate Cutting
- Superior High Volume Gas Control System for best results in Oxy/Fuel cutting
- Standard Automatic Multi-Torch Spacing for reduced set up time
- Multiple redundant operator safety protection features including built-in collision avoidance
- Adaptable to fit directly over the top of your existing Water or Down Draft Tables
- Each Kodiak is fully "Networked" with free "Remote Diagnostics" for the life of the machine
- Expert Installation & Training on every job by Cutting Systems professional technicians
The robust KODIAK Heavy-Duty Multi-Process Cutting System is designed specifically for the most demanding steel processing jobs.
This multi-purpose system is manufactured to your specifications. All designs feature an operational capacity up to 3 shifts a day 7 days a week.
Cut from gauge thru 6.25 inches with Plasma or up to 30 inches with Oxy/Fuel. Drilling station is available.
Designed for your Operator's "Ease Of Use" with swivel mounted CNC left or right of the machine
- Full Contour Bevel Station
- Straight Bevel Station up to 45 degrees in the "X" Axis
- Drilling Stations
- Plasma and Pneumatic Marking
- Water or Down Draft Tables
- Dust Collection Systems
- Automatic Oxy/Fuel Torch Ignition
- Dozens of software options to suit your operation
"Our Kodiak is one fine machine".
Mr. Jimmy Townsend of Besco Steel Supply, Birmingham, Alabama