Sabercut: Oxy-Fuel Cutting
- Robust, Precise, and Durable. An all in one package
- Heavy Duty Steel Bridge & Rail Construction with an Automatic Torch Spacing Band
- Free "Remote Diagnostics" for the life of the machine. Virtual technician on your floor in real time.
- Digitally Synchronized Dual Side Drive for "Maximum Accuracy".
- Multiple emergency stops and redundant safety protocols.
- The latest technology in PC Based CNC Controls with the "Microsoft Windows 10" operating platform.
- 10,800 Watt Bosch Drives are the standard powerhouse on the Sabercut.
- Programmable Automatic Bearing Lubrication for less maintenance and bearing protection.
- Advanced Rail Scrubbers reduce service calls and maintenance time.
The SABERCUT is an oxy-fuel cutting machine that features up to 12 Oxy-Fuel cutting stations with the ability to cut up to 30' thick steel. Industries Served Include: Steel Service Centers, Steel Fabrication, Automotive, Construction, Mining, Heavy Equipment Manufacturing, and more.
Standard effective cutting widths: 6', 8', 10', 12' (Custom widths up to 30' effective cutting)
Effective cutting lengths up to 250'
Standard Features Include:
- Hypertherm Edge Connect CNC
- Hypertherm Torch Height Control
- Bosch-Rexroth Drive System
- Automatic Lubrication System
- Automatic Rail Cleaners
- And More...
Available Options Include:
- Manual Torch Spacing
- Automatic Torch Spacing
- Manual Oxy-Fuel Beveling
- And More...
- Up to 16 Oxy / Fuel Stations.
- Numerous Software Solutions for Nesting, Estimating, and Reporting.
- Configurations to serve the largest global industrial to family run operations and everyone in between.
- Water / Down Draft Tables and Dust Collection available sized to your operation.
- Automatic Torch Ignition.
The Sabercut comes in widths from 6' to 24' and lengths up to 250.
Oxy-Fuel Cutting References
"Love watching our 4 Sabercuts put out all this steel. Awesome!"
Tyler Cushman; Operations Manager at Lexington Steel.