Raptor: Plasma Cutting
- Robust, Precise, and Durable. An all in one package
- Heavy Duty Steel Bridge & Rail Construction
- Free "Remote Diagnostics" for the life of the machine. Virtual technician on your floor in real time.
- Digitally Synchronized Dual Side Drive for "Maximum Accuracy".
- Collision protection with multiple emergency stops and redundant safety protocols.
- The latest technology in PC Based CNC Controls with the "Microsoft Windows 10" operating platform.
- 10,800 Watt Bosch Drives are the standard powerhouse on the Raptor.
- Programmable Automatic Bearing Lubrication for less maintenance and bearing protection.
- Advanced Rail Scrubbers reduce service calls and maintenance time.
The RAPTOR is a precision plasma cutting machine that supports up to 2 plasma torches for applications ranging from gauge up to 3.2" thick mild steel and up to 6.25" stainless steel or aluminum. Industries Served Include: Steel Service Centers, Steel Fabrication, Automotive, Construction, Mining, Heavy Equipment Manufacturing, and more.
Standard effective cutting widths: 6', 8', 10', 12' (Custom widths up to 30' effective cutting)
Effective cutting lengths up to 250'
Standard Features Include:
- Hypertherm Edge Connect CNC
- Hypertherm Torch Height Control
- Bosch-Rexroth Drive System
- Automatic Lubrication System
- Automatic Rail Cleaners
- And More...
Available Options Include:
- Manual Torch Spacing
- Automatic Torch Spacing
- Manual Oxy-Fuel Beveling
- Automatic Full Contour Plasma Beveling
- And More...
- Select from over 30 different plasma systems to fit YOUR cutting needs.
- Full Contour Bevel cutting is available on the Raptor.
- Water Tables, Down Draft Tables, and Dust Collectors sized to your operation.
- Numerous Software Solutions for Nesting, Estimating, Reporting, and HVAC applications.
- Configurations to serve the largest global industrial to family run operations and everyone in between.
- Multiple Plasma Stations are available to increase output and productivity.
The Raptor comes in effective cutting widths of 6', 8', 10', and 12' and lengths up to 250'
Note: Custom widths available up to 30' effective cutting
Plasma Cutting References
"Our CSI Raptors used here at Arcelor have provided us with years of reliable serve and have been extremely well supported."
George Mularski; Quality Control Supervisor, Arcelor Mittal