Kodiak: Plasma and Oxy-Fuel Cutting
- Sizes available up to 24' wide and 250 ' long to serve your specific operation
- Speeds up to 1200 inches per minute with powerful 10,800 watt drives
- Positioning accuracy .003 and Repeatability .002
- Low Maintenance engineering design with "Automatic Programmable Lubrication" & "Rail Scrubbers"
- Full width Heat Shields for maximum protection during Heavy Plate Cutting
- Superior High Volume Gas Control System for best results in Oxy/Fuel cutting
- Standard Automatic Multi-Torch Spacing for reduced set up time
- Multiple redundant operator safety protection features including built-in collision avoidance
- Adaptable to fit directly over the top of your existing Water or Down Draft Tables
- Each Kodiak is fully "Networked" with free "Remote Diagnostics" for the life of the machine
- Expert Installation & Training on every job by Cutting Systems professional technicians
The KODIAK is a plasma and oxy-fuel cutting machine that will support up to 2 plasma torches and up to 6 oxy-fuel stations. Industries Served Include: Steel Service Centers, Steel Fabrication, Automotive, Construction, Mining, Heavy Equipment Manufacturing, and more.
Standard effective cutting widths: 6', 8', 10', 12' (Custom widths up to 30' effective cutting)
Effective cutting lengths up to 250'
Standard Features Include:
- Hypertherm Edge Connect CNC
- Hypertherm Torch Height Control
- Bosch-Rexroth Drive System
- Automatic Lubrication System
- Automatic Rail Cleaners
- And More...
Available Options Include:
- Manual Torch Spacing
- Automatic Torch Spacing
- Manual Oxy-Fuel Beveling
- Automatic Full Contour Plasma Beveling
- And More...
- Full Contour Bevel Station
- Straight Bevel Station up to 45 degrees in the "X" Axis
- Drilling Stations
- Plasma and Pneumatic Marking
- Water or Down Draft Tables
- Dust Collection Systems
- Automatic Oxy/Fuel Torch Ignition
- Dozens of software options to suit your operation
Plasma & Oxy-Fuel Cutting References
"Our Kodiak is one fine machine".
Mr. Jimmy Townsend of Besco Steel Supply, Birmingham, Alabama