HPR 130 High Definition Plasma
Superior cut quality and consistency
HyPerformance Plasma cuts fine-feature parts with superior quality and consistency, eliminating the cost of secondary operations.
• HyDefinition® technology aligns and focuses the plasma arc for more powerful precision cutting up to 38 mm (1-1/2").
• New HDi™ technology delivers HyDefinition cut quality on thin stainless steel from 3 to 6 mm (12 ga. to 1/4").
• Patented system technologies deliver more consistent cut quality over a longer period of time than other systems available on the market.
HyPerformance Plasma combines fast cutting speeds, rapid process cycling, quick changeovers and high reliability to maximize productivity.
Minimized operating cost
HyPerformance Plasma lowers operating cost and improves profitability.
• LongLife® technology significantly increases consumable life and enables consistent HyDefinition cut quality over the longest period of time.
Extensive testing, backed by more than four decades of experience, guarantees the Hypertherm quality you can count on.
HyPerformance® Plasma HPR130XD®
The HPR130XD delivers incomparable HyPerformance cut quality from very thin up to mid-range materials.
- Quick Disconnect Torch Main Body (Spare)
- HPR130XD Consumable Parts Starter Kit, MS
- HPR130XD Consumable Parts Starter Kit, SS/AL
- HPRXD Consumable Wrench
- HPR130XD Machine Torch Assembly w/Bevel-Robotic Rotational Sleeve
- Laser pointer
- Bevel-Robotic Torch Mounting Sleeve Block
- Short Torch Sleeve, 114 mm (4.5")
- Standard Torch Sleeve, 178 mm (7")
- Extended Torch Sleeve, 248 mm (9.75")
- Short Torch Sleeve, 114 mm (4.5") with Rotational Collar
|Input voltages (3-PH)
|Output voltage||50-150 VDC|
|Output current||130 A|
|Duty cycle||100% at 40°C (104°F) at 19.5 kW|
|Power factor||0.88 @ 19.5 kW output|
|Maximum OCV||311 VDC|
|Dimensions||97 cm (38.1") H, 57 cm (22.3") W, 108 cm (42.5") L|
|Weight with torch||317.5 kg (700 lbs)|
|Plasma gas||O2, N2, F5*, H35**, Air, Ar|
|Shield gas||N2, O2, Air, Ar|
|Gas pressure||8.3 bar (120 psi) Manual gas console|
|8 bar (115 psi) Automatic gas console|