• Finish jobs faster with cut speeds 5 times greater than oxyfuel on 1/2" mild steel.
• Spend less time on grinding and edge preparation due to superior cut and gouge quality.
• Maximize your cutting time with 100% duty cycle.
Low operating costs
• Reduce costs with consumable life up to four times longer than other systems in this amperage range.
• Electrode end-of-life detection protects the torch and workpiece from damage by automatically stopping power when the electrode is overused.
Easy-to-use for cutting and gouging
• No need to change the air pressure. Smart Sense™ technology ensures that it is always correctly set.
• Tackle different jobs with multiple, easy-to-use torch styles.
Built and tested to withstand the harshest conditions
• Duramax® Hyamp™ torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance.
• SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
• Low maintenance maximizes uptime.
Professional-grade plasma metal cutting and gouging system for handheld cutting 11/2" and mechanized piercing 1".
Duramax® Hyamp™ standard torch styles
- 85° hand torch
- 15° hand torch
- 180° mini machine torch
- 180° full-length machine torch
|Input Voltages||480/600 V, 3-PH, 50/60 Hz|
|Kilowatt Output||21.9 kW|
|Input current @ 21.9 kW||480/600 V, 31/24 A|
|Output current||30–125 A|
|Rated output voltage||175 VDC|
|Duty cycle @ 104° F||100% @ 125 A, 480/600 V, 3-PH|
|Open circuit voltage (OCV)||320 VDC|
|Dimensions with handles||23.3" D; 10.8" W; 20.0" H|
|Weight w/25' torch||480 V 105.7 lbs|
|600 V 104.7 lbs|
|Gas supply||Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen|
|Recommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure||Cutting: 260 l/min (550 scfh) @ 5.9 bar (85 psi)|
|Gouging: 212 l/min (450 scfh) @ 4.1 bar (60 psi)|
|Input power cable length||10'|
|Power supply type||Inverter – IGBT|
|Engine drive requirement||40 kW for full 125 A output|
|Certifications||CSA-certified for use in the Americas and Asia, except China.|
|Warranty||Power supplies have a 3-year warranty and torches a 1-year warranty.|