High performing technology
The new patent-pending consumable designs enable consistent cutting by optimizing the air flow from the compact, internal compressor. Coupled with the highly effective moisture removal system, the Powermax30 AIR provides great cut quality and performance in hot and humid conditions.
Easy-to-setup and operate
• Operate it anywhere with the internal air compressor.
• Plug into any 120 or 240 V power with Auto-Voltage™ technology and included plug adapters.
• Highly portable. The smallest, lightest weight system in its class.
Finish jobs faster
• Do more in less time. Fast cutting speeds and superior cut quality result in less secondary operations.
• Quickly cut metal grate or rusted metal without retriggering with the continuous pilot arc feature.
• One tool to cut a variety of metal types and thicknesses.
Rugged and reliable
• New AIR T30 torch is rugged and designed to withstand the toughest environments.
• Robust internal air compressor eliminates the costs associated with an external compressor.
• Hypertherm Certified™ reliability ensures performance in the most demanding environments
Professional-grade plasma system with internal air compressor for high portability and easy metal cutting.
• Power supply, AIR T30 hand torch with 15' lead and work clamp with 15' lead
• 240 V/20 A plug with adapters for 120 V/15 A and 240 V/20 A circuits
• Operator and safety manuals
• 1 nozzle and 1 electrode
• Carrying strap
|Input Voltages||120–240 V, 1-PH, 50/60 Hz|
|Input current @ 2.5 kW||120–240 V, 1-PH, 29–15 A|
|Output current||15-30 A|
|Rated output voltage||83 VDC|
|Duty cycle @ 104° F||35%, 240 V
20%, 120 V
|Open circuit voltage (OCV)||256 VDC|
|Dimensions with handles||16.5" D; 7.7" W; 13.1" H|
|Weight w/15' torch||29.8 lbs|
|Input power cable length||10'|
|Power supply type||Inverter – IGBT|
|Engine drive requirement||5.5 kW for full 30 A output|
|Certifications||CSA-certified for use in the Americas and Asia, except China.|
|Warranty||Power supply: 3-year