Easy-to-use with versatile design
• Small size and light weight provides exceptional portability for a 5/8" rated cutting system.
• Handheld and mechanized usage with CNC interface and FastConnect™ torch connection.
• Patented drag-cutting technology makes it easy to use – even for first‑time operators.
• Tackle different jobs with multiple, easy-to-use torch and consumable styles.
• No need to change the air pressure. Smart Sense™ technology ensures that it is always correctly set.
• Mark, score and make precision gouges with new low amp process
• Finish jobs faster with cut speeds one and a half times greater than oxyfuel on 1/4" mild steel.
• Spend less time on grinding and edge preparation due to superior cut and gouge quality.
• Fast change out of consumables using the new torch disable switch feature.
Rugged and reliable
• Duramax® Lock torches are designed for high-impact and heat resistance.
• SpringStart™ technology ensures consistent starting and a more reliable torch.
• Hypertherm Certified™ reliability ensures performance in the most demanding environment.
Professional-grade plasma system for cutting 5/8" thick metal, gouging, and marking.
Duramax Lock standard torch styles
- Duramax Lock 75° hand torch
- Duramax Lock 15° hand torch
- Duramax Lock machine torch
|Input voltages (± 10%)||200–240 V, 1-PH, 50–60 Hz
480 V, 3-PH, 50–60 Hz
|Input current @ 6.5 kW||200–240 V, 1-PH, 39/32 A
480 V, 3-PH, 9.4 A
|Output current||10–45 A|
|Rated output voltage||145 VDC|
|Duty cycle @ 40° C (104° F)||50% @ 45 A, 200–240 V, 1-PH
60% @ 41 A, 200–240 V, 1-PH
100% @ 32 A, 200–240 V, 1-PH
50% @ 45 A, 480 V, 3-PH
60% @ 41 A, 480 V, 3-PH
100% @ 32 A, 480 V, 3-PH
|Open circuit voltage (OCV)||275 VDC|
|Dimensions with handles||17.4" D; 6.8" W; 14.1" H|
|Weight with 20' torch||31 lbs.|
|Gas supply||Cutting: air (clean, dry and oil-free), nitrogen, F5
Gouging: air (clean, dry and oil-free), nitrogen, F5
Marking: air (clean, dry and oil-free), argon
|Recommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure||400 scfh @ 85 psi|
|Input power cable length||10'|
|Power supply type||Inverter – IGBT|
|Engine drive requirement||12.5 kVA (10 kW) for full 45 A output|
|Certifications||CSA-certified for use in the Americas and Asia, except China|
|Warranty||Power supply: 3-year