Easy-to-use, two-in-one design
• High-power cutting on thick metal plus FineCut® consumables for detailed, thin metal cutting.
• Plug into any 120 or 240 V power with Auto-Voltage™ technology and included plug adapters.
Finish jobs faster
• 50% increase in cutting power* for fast cut speeds.
• Less edge preparation – patented consumables designs provide superior cut quality.
• Twice the consumable life* and 70% more efficient on average for lower cost of cutting.
Rugged and reliable
• New Duramax™ LT torch designed to withstand impact and heat.
• Hypertherm Certified™ reliability ensures performance in the most demanding environments.
• Durable carrying case protects the system and gear.
Professional-grade plasma system for handheld cutting 3/8" metal.
• Power supply, 15' Duramax™ LT hand torch with standard consumables, 15' work clamp
• 240 V/20 A plug with adapters for 120 V/15 A and 240 V/20 A circuits
• Operator and safety manuals
• Consumable kit with 1 standard nozzle, 1 electrode, 1 FineCut® nozzle and 1 FineCut deflector
• Plastic carry case
• Carrying strap
• Leather gloves
• Shade 5 glasses
|Input voltages||120–240 V, 1-PH, 50/60 Hz|
|Input current @ 3.8 kW||120–240 V, 1-PH, 25.5–18.8 A|
|Output current||15–30 A|
|Duty cycle @ 40° C (104° F)||35%, 240 V
20%, 120 V
|Open circuit voltage (OCV)||256 VDC|
|Dimensions with handles||14.0" D; 5.5" W; 11.5" H|
|Weight w/15' torch||21.4 lbs|
|Gas supply||Clean, dry, oil-free air or nitrogen|
|Recommended gas inlet flow rate/pressure||4 scfm @ 80 psi|
|Input power cable length||10'|
|Power supply type||Inverter – IGBT|
|Engine drive requirement||5.5 kW for full 30 A output|
|Certifications||CSA-certified for use in the Americas and Asia, except China.|
|Warranty||Power supply: 3-year